Priorities For Admission.
The School follows the following priority for various categories for admission in the School:-
1. Children of serving Army personnel (including DSC), children of Army Widows and Children of those TA personnel who have a minimum of 10 years embodied service.
2. Children of Army Ex-Servicemen, DSC personnel retired with pension from DSC.
3. Children of serving Air Force and Naval personnel.
4. Children of retired Air Force and Naval personnel.
5. Children of Ex-Army personnel who left Army with minimum 10 years service but do not come in the category of ex-servicemen.
6. Children of Ex-Army personnel who left Army with less than 10 years of service and do not come in the category of ex-servicemen.
7. Children of civilians paid out of Defence Estimates, Para Military Forces including Coast Guard, MES, GREF, TA (when not embodied).
8. Grand children of serving/retired Army personnel.
9. Other children.
i. Children under points ((5) to (9)) will be considered civil children for the purpose of admission.
ii. Foreign/NRI children are allowed to be admitted. They have to produce their passport and valid visa for being checked by the school authorities. They have to prove their eligibility for admission to equivalent class in India. Sanction of the Chairman is required in each case.
Admission Test. Subjects for admission test will be as follow:-
a) I Std. No admission test
b) II to V Std. English, Hindi and Maths (One composite paper of two hours duration, conducted on a single day. English-35 Marks, Hindi-30 Marks & Maths-35 Marks).
c) VI to X Std. English, Hindi, Maths & General Science (Two composite papers of two hours duration each conducted on two days. First paper-English & Hindi -100 Marks each. Second paper-Maths & General Science of 100 Marks each).
d) XI Std. No admission test will be conducted for admission to class XI. However, the admission to Class XI will be based on the following conditions subject to availability of seats.
|1||Science with or without maths||B2/61-70||B2/61-70||C2/41-50|
|2||Commerce with or without maths||-||B2/61-70||C2/41-50|
*For civil category students the cut off will be 10 grade point more than the above said criteria for the allotment of stream.
e) XII Std.
i) Science Group (Medical/Non-Medical). English, Maths and/ or Biology, Physics & Chemistry, Computer Science/Physical Education/Fine Arts/Bio-tech (Two composite papers of two hours duration each to be conducted on two different days).First paper-English, Maths and/or Biology – 100 Marks. Second paper-Physics & Chemistry – 100 Marks
ii) Commerce Group. English, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics and Maths/Physical Education / Computer Science / /Fine Arts/Bio-tech ( Two composite papers of two hours duration each to be conducted on two different days). First paper-English and Economics – 100 Marks. Second paper-Business Studies, Accountancy – 100 Marks.
iii) Humanities Group. English, History, Economics, Geography Maths/Computer Science/Physical Education/Fine Arts (Two composite papers of two hours duration each to be conducted on two different days). First paper- English and Economics - 100 Marks. Second paper- History and Geography - 100 Marks.