1. The library is the nerve center of an institution. It provides material to supplement and enrich the instructions and guidance given in the classroom.
2. The library is well equipped with computers and Internet facility.
3. The students are expected to make proper use of the library.
4. A student can issue a book for 14 days. Students who keep a book for more than 14 days will be fined Rs. 1/- per day. However, reference books and magazines are not issued.
5. Library books, furniture, magazines and property of the school must not be marked, damaged or taken from the library without permission.